ATRIUM LEGAL LAB LTD
The Experts for your Regulated
- Isle of Man
Exchange & Trade
- New Zealand
Cryptocurrency Trade and
Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Foreign Exchange(FX)
Securities Dealers License,
- Cyprus Brokerage Services
Forex Trading License
Institutions (EMI - PSP)
- Mauritius Investment Dealer &
- New Zealand
Financial Services Providers
International Financial Company
- Financial Holding &
- BVI Hedge Funds
Private Asset Management
Holding & Finance Company
Estonia, a new European Crypto Market -
Starting a Crypto Currency Company in Estonia with Exchange and Wallet Service Provider License
Key points for Cryptocurrency Company structure
Regulatory Oversight as a means of Attracting Business
Designated Business Registration Policy IOMFSA Changes – 5th October 2018
How long will an Application take?
Open a Cryptocurrency Company in Ireland
Why Register a Bitcoin Company in Ireland?
Cryptocurrency Regulation 2019 Taxation
Anti-Money Laundering Requirements
Ownership and Licensing Requirements
New Guidance on Cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
Exchanges, Wallets, Broking
Registration and other Obligations
Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
Types of Financial Product
Tokens that are not Financial Products
Fair Dealing and Initial Coin Offers
Applying for a Securities Dealers License
Financial Dealers Licensing Amendments
Vanuatu FX Regulation
List of Securities Covered by
The Dealer in Securities License
Vanuatu Securities Brokerage Dealer License
Why Vanuatu Forex License
How Atrium Legal Lab Can Help You
Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF)
Cyprus Strategic Advantages
Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) License
Initial Capital Requirements
Conditions for the Granting of a License
Mauritius Investment Dealer & Broker License
Investment Dealer Categories
Under the Security Act
Application and Requirements
Mauritius Investment Dealer & Broker License
Advantages to be Licensed in New Zealand
As a Financial Services Provider (FSP)
NZ FSP Registration
Who needs to be licensed?
New FMA Role
New Zealand FSP Registration
What you need to Obtain FSP Registration
NZ FSP Registration
Timeframe to Complete this process
Benefits of Republic of Georgia -
Setting up an International Finance
Company in Georgia
Documents, Requirements and
Funds in the British Virgin Islands
British Virgin Islands
Registration of an Investment Fund
BVI Incubator and Approved Fund
BVI Hedge (Incubator) Funds
Limited Functionary Requirements
Luxembourg Private Asset Management Company (SPF) - The Concept
Permitted and Prohibited Activities of a Luxembourg SPF
Capital Requirement and Supervision
Luxembourg Private Asset Management (SPF)
Luxembourg SOPARFI (Société de Participations Financières) - The Concept
Luxembourg Holding (SOPARFI)
But wish to offer International Financial Services
An International Financial Company in Georgia
Is the right option!
Including License from the Ministry of Finance
- Applicants can benefit of some of the most liberal banking and e-money processing laws worldwide, attracting foreign customers and payment flows;
- Georgia is not a Member of the European Union, but has adapted certain parts of European regulations and legislation; but kept its own local laws in order to protect the domestic financial industry and avoid over-regulation;
- Georgian Banks are very flexible in customer support, service, fees and compliance;
- Georgian Banks are connected to the IBAN Network and are also full SWIFT/BIC Members (no intermediary banks are needed for your customers for sending funds to your firm);
- Licenses are being granted by the National Bank of Georgia (NBG), the official State Authority which is the supervisor of Financial Markets;
- Due to location Georgia is perfectly suited to set-up a business and do business both with West and East;
- Georgia is very attractive for its legal framework, law infrastructure etc.;
- You may conduct all FX-related activities (Binary Options, CFDs, Commodities, Shares, Equities, Bonds, etc.);
- Georgia benefits from an excellent reputation as a modern financial market place, that allows even offshore clients;
- Minimum requirements for offices, directors and staff (which also are very low cost-priced);
- Clients of your firm will be enjoying maximum of privacy - no regulated or automatic exchange of info of account holder's data;
- Georgia is a full member of MONEYVAL which is one of the FATF-styled Regional Bodies (FSRBs) and has to fulfill the same task force actions for money laundering and terrorism financing prevention.
If you will not provide services to local resident Georgian customers but wish to offer international financial services -- then an International Financial Company in Georgia is the right option. Registration will take approximately 4 weeks’ time only, including License from the Ministry of Finance to conduct your business as IFC.
An international finance company is a financial institution that is granted the status of an international financial company.
The revenues generated by an international financial company from a source in Georgia as a result of performing financial transactions and/or rendering of financial services must not be higher than 10 percent of its gross income
The company is designed to do and offer business outside Georgia. An international financial company is established outside a free industrial zone.
Profits exempted from corporate income tax:
- Profits of an international financial company from financial transactions and/or financial services and/or the sale
of securities derived by a non-
- Profits from the sale of securities derived by an international financial company.
- Profit derived by an investment fund from provision of financial instruments and/or from financial transactions and/or
financial services, provided an investment fund is an international financial company
- Providing financial services to Non-Georgian citizens
Documents and Requirements
- Notarized passport copy with Apostille (valid for at least 6 more months) - Original
- Police Clearance Certificate / Certificate of Non-Criminal Conviction with Apostille (not older than 2 months) - Original
- Power of Attorney undersigned with signature's verification by your Notary Public - Original
- Diploma copies, reference letters from current or previous employers displaying that you have the necessary skills and
knowledge to be acting as a broker, or securities dealer, or an FX expert (the more references you bring the easiest the
- CV undersigned
- Two name proposal for the company (to see if they are available for incorporation there)
If you reside in a country that is not signatory of the Hague Apostille Convention, an over-legalization of the Supreme Court or Ministry of Foreign Affairs (or other courts of justice) are usually required.
Submit a simple high-resolution passport scan and the Due Diligence Questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Georgian lawyer will prepare the POA. With this document and your passport, you visit your local Notary Public and let them certify as True Copies of the Originals. Courier then all originals to the address of your legal partner in Georgia that we will provide you.
The company formation takes usually one week (European standard) until all filed documents are available and the company is entered in the register. The legal partner in Georgia that operates via POA is responsible for the bank account openings and corporate setup. The same way, the preparations of the business description in Georgian language, the setup of application forms and all relevant information in order to become an International Financial Company IFC will simultaneously take place.
Your application will be submitted to the Ministry of Finance / Revenue Services. Usually within 3-4 weeks you should receive the license certificate with your unique identifier number that permits to get all activities started.
Lawyers will pick up the issued license certificates for you. The bank account opening has been successfully terminated and banking documents like debit cards, digipass, etc. will be sent in sealed envelopes via courier service (FedEx or UPS) to you. The corporate documents are also to be shipped in original to you incl. the translations into English.
Authorized capital - included in our fees
Securities Deposit / Capital Requirements - not applicable
Tax liability – nil
You can open bank accounts for your licensed Georgian IFC anywhere in Georgia. A SWIFT connected IBAN account in the name of the company as account holders are already included - also Debit Cards for the owners of the company.
If you wish to execute SEPA payments within the European Union, we can introduce you to a partner Payment Service Provider in the Czech Republic to do these transfers via their platform from €3,00 per transfer.
Usually you can get the licensed within 4 weeks!
Our lawyers and financial services specialists at ATRIUM LEGAL LAB provide solutions to clients by combining the traditional legal fabric with new technologies.
A Georgian International Finance Company can be launched very quickly and allows you to carry out a wide range of financial services such as:
- Cryptocurrency Crowdfunding
- Investment Advice to Foreigners
- Portfolio Structuring services to Foreigners
- Issuing Debit Cards via MasterCard / Visa Principal Members
- Crowdfunding in general
- Offshore Binary Options
- Offshore Asset Management (fiat/crypto)
- Offshore FX
- Offshore Cryptocurrency Exchange & Offshore cryptocurrency trading
Atrium Legal Lab has a team of trained professionals to advise clients who are interested setting up a Georgian IFC. In particular, we welcome questions about Georgian IFC and are pleased to assist you.
You would like to discuss with us
You can either call or email us.
One of our Customer Representatives will be most pleased to help and assist you
The information and materials contained in this website do not constitute an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy the products and services offered and rendered by Atrium Legal Lab Ltd and shall be applied with prior consultation.
Atrium Legal Lab Ltd does not offer legal or tax advice without consultation with certified professionals with related appropriate skill and expertise.
The information contained in this website is for general guidance on matters of interest only and should not be considered as guidance for financial or tax decisions, or a substitute for specific professional consultation.
While we have made every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and correct due to constant changes in laws, rules and regulations Atrium Legal Lab (BVI) Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from action taken or not taken relying on the information contained in this website. In particular no warranty is given as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability of such information and as to whether it is at all times up to date.
Atrium Legal Lab Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damage direct or indirectly arising from the application of any information contained in this website, including any loss, damage or expenses arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, mistake, inaccuracy, reliability of this website, its contents or related services, or due to any unavailability of this Site or any part thereof of any contents or related services.