Becoming a Forex Broker
Securities Dealer License
Greater flexibility in Leverage
Competitive Capital Requirements, and
Mauritius Broker Dealer License Requirements
- Estonia Cryptocurrency
Exchange & ICO
- Isle of Man Cryptocurrency
Exchange & Trade
Crypto Exchange & Wallet License
- New Zealand
Cryptocurrency Trade and
Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
One of the World’s Leading
- Cyprus Brokerage Services
Forex Trading License
- Labuan Money Broker License (Forex)
- Mauritius Investment Dealer
& Broker License
- Seychelles Securities Dealers License, Forex
- Vanuatu Securities Dealers
Licenses - Forex
Institutions (EMI - PSP)
Money Services Businesses (MSB) and Cryptocurrency
A Location for E-Money and Payment Institutions
Ireland EMI License
Payment Intermediary Services
Online Payment Services Provider (PSP)
- New Zealand FSP
Financial Services Providers
One of the World’s Prime Location for
E-Money and Payment Institutions
- BVI Hedge Funds
- Panama PIF20 – PIF50
Private Placement Funds in Panama
- UK PFLP
Private Fund Limited Partnerships
- Luxembourg - Private Asset
Management Company (SPF)
- Luxembourg SOPARFI
Holding & Finance Company
- Vanuatu Securities Dealers
Foreign Exchange (FX)
Investment Dealer Broker License
Investment Dealer Broker License
Self-Trading Accounts for customers and enable trading activities in
CFDS, FX, Commodities, Shares, Bonds etc.
Mauritius is a flourishing offshore financial center; its formation market has become one of the fastest growing company registries in the world due to its efficiency, innovation, and its broad range of offshore services.
No other offshore jurisdiction can look back on annual growth rates between 5-8% per year like Mauritius. Offer your customers first class FX and securities dealing services and profit on spreads, put your mark-ups or manage even entire portfolios. Do it offshore in a regulated environment where it is easy but trusted.
Mauritius is the jurisdiction for it.
Investors and businesses are flocking to Mauritius, taking advantage of its low cost, strict confidentiality laws and flexible incorporation regulations making the formation process simple and efficient. If you are looking for a jurisdiction with firm privacy regulations and tax-free opportunities in a supportive offshore environment, Mauritius may be the perfect choice for your next offshore company formation.
– Low corporate of just 3% for your FX company.
– Quick approval and application process.
– 100% Western standard in legal framework.
– 100% Whitelisted internationally.
– Fantastic banking infrastructure.
– Guaranteed full bank account openings with multi-currency accounts (suitable also for customers third-party funding).
– Mauritius has been withdrawn by from the List of High-Risk Third Countries on the 7 January 2022.
– English is business and trade language along with French.
– Only 2 hours’ time difference to Central Europe - so strategically you can reach Europe, Asia, and the US within one business day.
In the Fintech Sector
Mauritius has been withdrawn from the List of
High-Risk Third Countries
Mauritius was removed from the European Commission's list of high-risk third countries on 7 January 2022 after the European Commission determined that it no longer exhibited strategic inadequacies as defined in Directive (EU) 2015/849. The decision of the European Commission came after Mauritius was removed from the FATF list of countries subject to increased monitoring on 21st October 2021.
The EU Commission Delegated Regulation of 7th January 2022 stated: “The FATF welcomed significant progress made by Mauritius in improving its AML/CFT regime and noted that Mauritius have established the legal and regulatory framework to meet the commitments in their action plans regarding the strategic deficiencies that the FATF had identified. The Commission's analysis concludes that Mauritius no longer has strategic deficiencies in their AML/CFT regime considering the available information. These measures are sufficiently comprehensive and meet the necessary requirements to consider that strategic deficiencies identified under article 9 of the Directive (EU) 2015/849 have been removed”.
A Leading Financial Centre
Mauritius is also regarded as a Leading Financial Centre for various other reasons such as:
- flexible company law, securities and trust legislations;
- business friendly and healthy regulation by Mauritius Financial Services Commission;
- good corporate governance code based on international norms;
- low and reasonable tax rates for corporate and individuals being 15%;
- occupation and residence permits are granted to expatriates within 3 days, and; business licenses and permits normally within 15 days.
- Mauritius has a Stock Exchange known as Stock Exchange of Mauritius. There are more 30 domestic listed companies and more than 50 other companies trading on the Development and Enterprise market with modern norms of trading. The Exchange is open to Global Business Companies and Funds seeking a primary or secondary listing.
- Mauritius is a member of the International Court of Justice and the International Centre for Settlements of Investment Disputes.
- Mauritius has concluded a number of Investment Promotion and Protection Agreements (IPPAs).
– A Global Business Company (GBC) is set up under the Companies Act 2001 and regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC).
– Corporate vehicle permitted: Global Business Company.
– Local physical office: Yes, office premises in Mauritius.
– Capital requirement: Each category of Investment Dealer needs to have a minimum capital.
– Shareholders: The shareholders can be nonresident of Mauritius. The minimum of shareholders is one.
– Directors: At least two directors must be appointed who are resident in Mauritius. They must be of sufficient caliber to exercise independence of mind and judgement.
– Effective management: Must be in Mauritius. Substance requirements include employment, either directly or indirectly, of a reasonable number of suitable qualified persons to carry out the core activities.
– Regulating Authority: Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSA).
– Service Providers Required: Yes
– Staff Qualification: Staff employed must have relevant experience and qualification as required under the Securities Act Minimum Capital Required.
– Accounting: Audited financial statements must be filed with the FSC annually. Financial Statements Filing: All categories are required to file audited financial statements within 6 months of financial year end.
– Audit: Auditing of the financial statements is compulsory.
– Taxation - Corporate tax: 15%; the corporate tax rate is reduced to effectively 3% through a partial exemption of 80% of income resulting from foreign dividends, foreign interest, foreign permanent establishments, and income of financial service providers (asset managers, CIS, Closed-end funds, CIS managers, CIS administrators).
– Time Frame: 2-3 months
To fulfil the requirements permanently TBA is offering a full compliance package for your regulated entity to make sure that you will never disappoint the regulator, and all goes really according to the laws.
Besides all usual services as outlined below:
– Advice and guidance on the procedures required to obtain the relevant license
– Registration of a Global Business Company in Mauritius
– Applying for full-service dealer or investment dealer License in Mauritius
– Executive director and local director recruiting
– Obtaining Mauritius license
– Preparing of all required documents
– Registered office address in Mauritius
– Registered company secretary services
– All original documents shipped to your address of choice
Our package includes all following ongoing services:
– Administration Fees and Local Director (2x)
– Registered Office and Registered Agent
– Accounting and Yearly Financial Statements, Taxation (quarterly and annual)
– On-going Compliance to satisfy regulator / check of customers Due Diligence
– On-going FATCA Reporting of US customers
– Regulatory fee (FSC, ROC)
– And, most importantly, bank account opening
– End to end comprehensive service
– Speedy and efficient service
– Expert advice on structuring options
– Dedicated ongoing compliance support
– Extensive network pool of service providers
Our lawyers and financial services specialists at Atrium Legal Lab provide solutions to clients by combining the traditional legal fabric with new securities dealer license technologies.
If you would like more information how set up your Securities Dealer License in Mauritius, and/or services and costs included, we welcome you to get in touch with our Business Development Team.
Our Company Services
Services we DO and Services we DO NOT DO
Our company is EXCLUSIVELY engaged in assisting worldwide clients, either individuals or corporate entities, to get duly and properly registered and licensed with local Regulators and Financial Authorities to get respective official licenses to legally carry out their cryptocurrency business activities.
Atrium Legal Lab does not carry out any sort of cryptocurrency business trade
You would like to discuss with us
You can either call or email us.
One of our Customer Representatives will be most pleased to help and assist you
The information and materials contained in this website do not constitute an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy the products and services offered and rendered by Atrium Legal Lab and shall be applied with prior consultation.
Atrium Legal Lab does not offer legal or tax advice without consultation with certified professionals with related appropriate skill and expertise.
The information contained in this website is for general guidance on matters of interest only and should not be considered as guidance for financial or tax decisions, or a substitute for specific professional consultation.
Atrium Legal Lab is not a bank, nor does it provide banking services. Atrium Legal Lab offers international company formation, corporate administration services, and bank/broker introductory services and account opening assistance.
This website is only used for promotional marketing purposes of Atrium Legal Lab and is not intended to portray that this is the site of a bank. All prospective clients should consult a properly qualified tax professional in their own country to determine their own tax implications prior to embarking on any strategy described in this website. Since laws in each country are different, constantly change and can be subject to different interpretations by courts of law, any information herein regarding tax minimization needs to be verified by such competent counsel. While we have made every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and correct due to constant changes in laws, rules and regulations Atrium Legal Lab Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from action taken or not taken relying on the information contained in this website. In particular no warranty is given as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability of such information and as to whether it is at all times up to date.
Atrium Legal Lab accepts no liability for any loss or damage direct or indirectly arising from the application of any information contained in this website, including any loss, damage or expenses arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, mistake, inaccuracy, reliability of this website, its contents or related services, or due to any unavailability of this Site or any part thereof of any contents or related services.
Due to our internal policies to prevent fraudulent activities or violations of our internal AML policies we are regretting that we do not provide consultations, email support, on-boarding activities and customer care to all OECD black listed countries and their citizens / entities.